Pre 1.12 classic theme and observer icon

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
Yomar

Pre 1.12 classic theme and observer icon

Post by Yomar »

When I use Pre classic 1.12 theme, I can't zoom with + anymore, then when I put default theme, the observer (eye) icon disappears.
Once selected default thene, I can't revert to classic, (It say's something lie no reconized themes, try changing whitin an existing game).
The only way to change again theme is to quit to desktop and restart the game.
Beheld the origins of BFW.
Max G on WIF
Rank 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
josteph
Inactive Developer

Re: Pre 1.12 classic theme and observer icon

Post by josteph »

Yomar wrote: December 14th, 2018, 3:33 am When I use Pre classic 1.12 theme, I can't zoom with + anymore
Works for me.
Yomar wrote: December 14th, 2018, 3:33 am when I put default theme, the observer (eye) icon disappears
In 1.14.5 the eye icon is under the minimap. This has been fixed for the next release: https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/issues/3543
Yomar wrote: December 14th, 2018, 3:33 am Once selected default thene, I can't revert to classic
Yes, I see this too. Load any game, change a theme, then try to change a theme again, the second attempt fails with No known themes. Try changing from within an existing game. Could you report this on github please?
josteph
Inactive Developer

Re: Pre 1.12 classic theme and observer icon

Post by josteph »

josteph wrote: December 14th, 2018, 2:49 pm Yes, I see this too. Load any game, change a theme, then try to change a theme again, the second attempt fails with No known themes. Try changing from within an existing game. Could you report this on github please?
Never mind; it was just fixed, the fix will be in 1.14.6.

https://github.com/wesnoth/wesnoth/comm ... 8edbcee20e