Windows 10 compatible?

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
ShardulNayak

Windows 10 compatible?

Post by ShardulNayak »

sorry, I can't seem to find this info, but I'm assuming that Windows XP and later means Battle For Wesnoth is off limits for my computer. I played this about a year ago on a Mac, but getting a new computer and all, I just got around to re-downloading it. Any help as to if a download on this computer would be possible is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Iris
Site Administrator

Re: Windows 10 compatible?

Post by Iris »

Where does it say Windows XP? The official requirements on Steam say “Windows 7 or later” (Windows 10 is actually recommended), and Windows XP is an older release at any rate so whatever works on it will usually work on Windows 10 as well.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
ShardulNayak

Re: Windows 10 compatible?

Post by ShardulNayak »

shadowm wrote: October 6th, 2018, 1:44 pm Where does it say Windows XP? The official requirements on Steam say “Windows 7 or later” (Windows 10 is actually recommended), and Windows XP is an older release at any rate so whatever works on it will usually work on Windows 10 as wellkerala matrimony Justin tao seeger BMB
Thanks for clearing my confusion