recruit unit problems. Elves campaigns. Problemas para reclutar en campañas de elfos

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
Xcalibur

recruit unit problems. Elves campaigns. Problemas para reclutar en campañas de elfos

Post by Xcalibur »

Hi

please, after all, sorry for my bad english

In elves camipaigns, An Orcish Incursion & Legend of Wesmere, i can not finish recruit units, show te menu "Recruit", can select unit, but not appear in the hexagon in the map.

(En las campañas elfas Una Incursion Orca y La Leyenda de Wesmere, no me deja reclutar unidades, desde el primer turno. No me las muestra. Me muestra el menu de reclutar, puedo seleccionar la unidad, pero no me aparece en el hexagono en el mapa )

i can play others campaigns, so far, without prolems

please help

My OS

Win XP SP 3. Language Spanish.

Wesnoth version 1.14.1.0
Language Spanish
octalot
General Code Maintainer

Re: recruit unit problems. Elves campaigns. Problemas para reclutar en campañas de elfos

Post by octalot »

Legend of Wesmere, you have more than one leader who can recruit, and different leaders can recruit different units.
If you recruit a unit that can't be recruited by the nearest leader, your recruit can appear in a different castle, half-way across the map.

When you recruit on an empty castle hex, it should only list units that can be recruited on that hex. But if you recruit by pressing ctrl+r:
* on an empty castle hex, it shows only the recruits that can be recruited on that castle
* on a non-castle hex, or an occupied castle hex, it shows the units that you can recruit anywhere on the map
Iris
Site Administrator

Re: recruit unit problems. Elves campaigns. Problemas para reclutar en campañas de elfos

Post by Iris »

Xcalibur:

Make sure you didn’t accidentally enable Planning Mode by pressing ‘p’ — you can check by pressing ‘p’ in-game until it says it’s disabled. There was a bug with these campaigns and others related to an interaction issue between Planning Mode and the way they define the recruit list, and it was fixed in 1.14.2 (issue #3100).

Asegúrate de no haber accidentalmente activado el modo de planificación presionando ‘p’ — puedes comprobar esto presionando ‘p’ en el juego hasta que diga que está desactivado. Había un defecto con estas campañas y otras involucrando un problema de interacción entre el modo de planificación y la forma en que definen la lista de reclutas, y fue corregido en 1.14.2 (defecto #3100).
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
Xcalibur

Post by Xcalibur »

shadowm wrote: May 28th, 2018, 10:27 pm Xcalibur:

Make sure you didn’t accidentally enable Planning Mode by pressing ‘p’ — you can check by pressing ‘p’ in-game until it says it’s disabled. There was a bug with these campaigns and others related to an interaction issue between Planning Mode and the way they define the recruit list, and it was fixed in 1.14.2 (issue #3100).

Asegúrate de no haber accidentalmente activado el modo de planificación presionando ‘p’ — puedes comprobar esto presionando ‘p’ en el juego hasta que diga que está desactivado. Había un defecto con estas campañas y otras involucrando un problema de interacción entre el modo de planificación y la forma en que definen la lista de reclutas, y fue corregido en 1.14.2 (defecto #3100).
Problem solve

Thank you my lady

Problema resuelto

Gracias Señorita

Saludos desde Argentina