Minor Visual Issue in BW 1.13.11

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
Sudipta

Minor Visual Issue in BW 1.13.11

Post by Sudipta »

Hi. i installed 1.13.11 today and noticed a slight visual issue. It wasn't there when i played on 1.13.5 iirc.
Basically, whenever i hover my mouse over any unit, the units MP stat becomes hard to read coz the lower half of the number goes a little fuzzy. But if i move my mouse away from the unit, or select the unit, the MP number becomes clear.
Did anyone else notice it in their games? I'm just curious. Its hardly worth talking about though..
Playing on Windows 7
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Playing Wesnoth since 2010, still there is so much left to play
Shiki
Developer

Re: Minor Visual Issue in BW 1.13.11

Post by Shiki »

I noticed that with longer unit names the MP and name are somehow overlapping (not exactly, there is some free space left).
When decreasing the high of the window the unit name is written in a smaller font, and the issue is not there (obviously not a solution to play on a small window)

Did I describe the same thing?
Try out the dark board theme.
Sudipta

Post by Sudipta »

No, mines different.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
Sudipta

Post by Sudipta »

Hmm,due to the lack of replies, ill just assume this MP number bug occurs on my pc only.
On a different note, completing campaigns in1.13.11does not automatically give the crown overlay in the campaigns menu. Anyone else seen this ?
Tad_Carlucci
Inactive Developer

Post by Tad_Carlucci »

Bugs don't need to be crowdsourced or voted on. If you can reproduce one, write it up and file it.

Your visual issue may be only your PC or it may be nobody else has noticed or can understand how you're producing it. Clear steps and a screen shot or two in a Github Issue will get looked at.

The wreaths for completing a campaign are now colored by difficulty and show when you complete a campaign. I'd suggest clearing cache and preferences and re-testing. If, after that, the wreath still does not appear, open a Github Issue.
I forked real life and now I'm getting merge conflicts.