Eastern Invasion Captured Gweddry location bug

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Re: Eastern Invasion Captured Gweddry location bug

Post by zookeeper »

Poison wrote:Absolutely positive, and more than once too. Restarting the game, loading the start of scenario save (NOT the turn 1 autosave) and going to Gweddry ASAP - no fighting. Then I found him in the keep. I knew it could be fixed with debug somehow but I didn't know the command so I have just been trying till it was gone.
Right. I've tried to reproduce the problem many times but haven't found a way to reliably do it until the issue report I linked to above. So, I assumed that loading was indeed the missing component. But if you're sure it happens even without loading, then I don't really know what to make of it.
potwal

Post by potwal »

In the Ipad version Gweddry, Owaec, Dacyn, and the freed prisoners can‘t move. That results in Gweddry being killed each time I try. (I have him at level 3).
ccooper

Post by ccooper »

potwal wrote: March 19th, 2018, 11:12 am In the Ipad version Gweddry, Owaec, Dacyn, and the freed prisoners can‘t move. That results in Gweddry being killed each time I try. (I have him at level 3).
I have the same issue - also none of the released prisoners can move either. So even switching to easy you will always lose one of your key characters as soon as you free any prisoners. So this scenario seems broken for the iPAD at present.
mrtim

Post by mrtim »

As of October 2018 this is still broken on iPad.