[1.12.6] Dacyn missing in Eastren Invasion

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
Fenix89

[1.12.6] Dacyn missing in Eastren Invasion

Post by Fenix89 »

I'm using Wesnoth 1.12.6, in italian, with Windows 10

In the eastren invasion campaign Dacyn never reappeared after Mal-Ravanal pops out in the first mission. Unfotunatlely i deleted that mission savegame, I'm posting the oldest save I have, hoping that it would be usefull anyhow.

P.S. I found out about this game a month ago, really great job, way better then many AAA games, thanks a lot for your work.
Attachments
LIdE-Un’apparizione_inaspettata.gz
(15.29 KiB) Downloaded 219 times
Last edited by Fenix89 on April 27th, 2017, 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Re: [1.12.6] Dacyn missing in Eastren Invasion

Post by zookeeper »

Fenix89 wrote:In the eastren invasion campaign Dacyn never reappeared after Mal-Tar pops out the first time. Unfotunatlely i deleted that mission savegame, but i have the next one, hoping that it would be usefull anyhow.
That doesn't make any sense. Mal-Tar doesn't "pop out" anywhere, he's just there. And your savegame is from the scenario he appears in, not the next one.
Fenix89

Post by Fenix89 »

zookeeper wrote:
Fenix89 wrote:In the eastren invasion campaign Dacyn never reappeared after Mal-Tar pops out the first time. Unfotunatlely i deleted that mission savegame, but i have the next one, hoping that it would be usefull anyhow.
That doesn't make any sense. Mal-Tar doesn't "pop out" anywhere, he's just there. And your savegame is from the scenario he appears in, not the next one.
Yes, sorry for that, I edited correctly the post now, it was Mal-Ravanal, and it was the first mission "the outpost"
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

Okay, well, I don't see how that could ever be possible without use of debug mode. Are you sure you didn't cheat a little bit? :whistle:
skeptical_troll

Post by skeptical_troll »

What happens if the player kills the three enemy leaders before Dacyn reappears, however unlikely? Is he unstored anyway?
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

skeptical_troll wrote:What happens if the player kills the three enemy leaders before Dacyn reappears, however unlikely? Is he unstored anyway?
Nope, looks like that would result in a normal victory and thus Dacyn being lost.
gfgtdf
Developer

Post by gfgtdf »

should be rather easy to fix just add a victory_when_emeies_defeates=no in that scenario. alternativeley one could alsp fire theat the Dacyn reappears event on victory butthat would be like 5 times as much work.
Scenario with Robots SP scenario (1.11/1.12), allows you to build your units with components, PYR No preperation turn 1.12 mp-mod that allows you to select your units immideately after the game begins.