bug? Sceptre of Fire - Gathering Materials

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
Kymille

bug? Sceptre of Fire - Gathering Materials

Post by Kymille »

In Wesnoth 1.13.5 Sceptre of Fire - Gathering Materials, my starting position has a 5-hex castle but no keep attached. The leader in the center where I'd expect a keep is on cave/hill terrain. Obviously this means I can't recruit.

Is this intentional? This isn't the way I remember the scenario but I haven't played in a long time.

If it's a bug I can report it at the gna site with save-games and screenshots but I wanted to double check.
gfgtdf
Developer

Re: bug? Sceptre of Fire - Gathering Materials

Post by gfgtdf »

Just to be sure, does this happen on the 1.13.5 release or on 1.13.5+dev/git head?

Also do you still have a logfuile? it might contain the of the random map generation seed.
Scenario with Robots SP scenario (1.11/1.12), allows you to build your units with components, PYR No preperation turn 1.12 mp-mod that allows you to select your units immideately after the game begins.
Kymille

Post by Kymille »

It's the regular 1.13.5 release.

Where would the logfile be? (I am on Mac; I know where the saves are.)
gfgtdf
Developer

Post by gfgtdf »

Hm ok there were some changes in 1.13.5 so this might befixed, i wouldn't bet on this though.

the log files shodul be in userdata/logs, i dont know hoiw to find the userdata directly on Mac though.
Scenario with Robots SP scenario (1.11/1.12), allows you to build your units with components, PYR No preperation turn 1.12 mp-mod that allows you to select your units immideately after the game begins.
Kymille

Post by Kymille »

I've posted it on the gna bug site. I couldn't find the log files. I've tried restarting and I guess something like 10% of the maps fail to give me a keep, so with some patience you can reproduce the problem.