upkeep HUD 1.12.6

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
tid242

upkeep HUD 1.12.6

Post by tid242 »

Hey there, been a few years (at least) since I've been on here.

Enjoying 1.12 a lot.

One HUD bug (setting???) that I've found is that while playing in windowed mode I get "-30 (1..." displayed in the Upkeep tab. I haven't been able to find a way to see what the "1..." means as it could be anything between 100-199 (or 1000 for that matter). Mouseover doesn't display the information either. When I expand the window the HUD tabs on the top of the screen don't scale either.

Not sure if this is a bug, or a setting that I need to change, but if it's the latter maybe the default should be set differently or to scale, or to display on mouseover or something.

Anyway, cheers!

-tid242

(ps as an aside, I really like the balance changes to the Undead since 1.10 (I usually play undead so this is prob the only faction balance I've noticed), the ghost movement speed crimp over water is good, it seems like the crush damage got increased against undead, and the new faction has a lot of default fire damage which is a good undead counter. Not sure if I've noticed the changes correctly and am too lazy to rtfm on balance tweaks, but overall undead feel a lot less overpowered in my limited playtime experience. Also love the ability to recruit lvl 2 units - makes getting your lvl 2 guys killed WAAAAY less upsetting... As always - great, great game!)