My button "end turn" disappeard.

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
ChaosRider

My button "end turn" disappeard.

Post by ChaosRider »

While testing new codes for MWC game i start game to see is other players in game with these codes will have oos error when codes will works. I move my leader to village and then "end turn" button disappeared, anyone know why ? After that i give control of this side to other login to be able to end turn.
Attachments
Bez tytułu.png
Creator of WOTG (+2880 units), MWC (+615 units), SurvivorsArea, RandomColosseum, RC WOTG, RC MWC, ColosseumRandomClonesBattle, BetweenDarknessAndLight, StealingWeapons, MoreUnitsForms, MoreDamageTypes, CanBeOnlyOne, ColosseumOneWinner, BonusSpam, CriticalStrike - available at 1.12 Wesnoth server.
Dugi

Re: My button "end turn" disappeard.

Post by Dugi »

Sure that no [disallow_end_turn] was used?
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

nope, i didnt use such a thing.
Creator of WOTG (+2880 units), MWC (+615 units), SurvivorsArea, RandomColosseum, RC WOTG, RC MWC, ColosseumRandomClonesBattle, BetweenDarknessAndLight, StealingWeapons, MoreUnitsForms, MoreDamageTypes, CanBeOnlyOne, ColosseumOneWinner, BonusSpam, CriticalStrike - available at 1.12 Wesnoth server.
Max

Post by Max »

are there situations where the button doesn't show up? doesn't it just get disabled (greyed out) if it's not your turn?
Last edited by Max on June 12th, 2013, 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dugi

Post by Dugi »

Does the Ctrl+Space combination to end turn work?
doofus-01
Art Director

Post by doofus-01 »

Such things have happened to me when I accidentally re-size the window. Verify that it is related to your WML, or is a chronic condition, before spending too much time worrying about it.
BfW 1.12 supported, but active development only for BfW 1.13/1.14: Bad Moon Rising | Trinity | Archaic Era |
| Abandoned: Tales of the Setting Sun
GitHub link for these projects
ChaosRider

Post by ChaosRider »

i didnt use ctrl+space, cause i was a hoster of game i was able to droid sides, so i done all moves by my units and then i just droid side, after that teammate had his turn so i had enought time to undroid it, as on image, it just disappeard when i moved my leader to village, first time i had such a situation.
Anonymissimus
Inactive Developer

Post by Anonymissimus »

The functionality is also available via the right-click menu.
Which wesnoth version is this ?
projects (BfW 1.12):
A Simple Campaign: campaign draft for wml startersPlan Your Advancements: mp mod
The Earth's Gut: sp campaignSettlers of Wesnoth: mp scenarioWesnoth Lua Pack: lua tags and utils
updated to 1.8 and handed over: A Gryphon's Tale: sp campaign
fabi
Inactive Developer

Post by fabi »

Anonymissimus wrote:Which wesnoth version is this ?