What is wrong with the bell?

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
Trend

What is wrong with the bell?

Post by Trend »

Since the release of 1.10 I have noticed the bell does not work while you are alt-tab. For an example, while working on a school paper and playing Wesnoth at the same time, normaly i would be listening for the bell, but now I have to keep checking back and sometimes even forget about the game :oops:. Is this just for my computer or was the game changed so you cannot hear the bell any more while you are alt-tab?
Dugi

Re: What is wrong with the bell?

Post by Dugi »

Additional information:
This thing works on Linux - it's probably a Windows-only problem, or it's somehow related to environment used (doesn't like your Windows Aero maybe?).
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

This doesn’t belong in Game Development (do you people ever read forum descriptions?). Moved to Technical Support.

Also, please read this: How to report a bug properly.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
Trend

Post by Trend »

I know what technical support is, but i thought this was a change made on purpose to the game as me and several other players have noticed it since the newest version of Wesnoth came out. Also i do read the forum descriptions, I admit I misplaced this topic but the description read "Discuss development of or ideas for other Free games here, as well as other games in general." and i misread it and thought it meant "Discussion of development of Wesnoth or other free games as well as other games in general".
Crendgrim
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Crendgrim »

You still did not state the information required by the thread shadowmaster linked to.
UMC Story Images — Story images for your campaign!