TSG Venteance bug in 1.8beta4

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
borsook

TSG Venteance bug in 1.8beta4

Post by borsook »

Upon reloading a save game from this map, all elven enemy units except one disappear.
Crab
Inactive Developer

Re: TSG Venteance bug in 1.8beta4

Post by Crab »

Thanks for reporting.
This is a previously irrelevant coding error in the TSG (it spawns multiple units with same id, but, according to wiki documentation, the id should be unique. so, it breaks out when my recently added code prevents units with duplicated id to appear when loading a save). I'll fix TSG:Vengeance scenario code soon.

P.S.: to fix a specific save by hand, remove all references to id="Disciple of Mebrin" from the elven units.
borsook

Post by borsook »

Crab wrote:Thanks for reporting.
This is a previously irrelevant coding error in the TSG (it spawns multiple units with same id, but, according to wiki documentation, the id should be unique. so, it breaks out when my recently added code prevents units with duplicated id to appear when loading a save). I'll fix TSG:Vengeance scenario code soon.

P.S.: to fix a specific save by hand, remove all references to id="Disciple of Mebrin" from the elven units.
good to hear! And thank you for a prompt reply.
Crab
Inactive Developer

Post by Crab »

ok, it's fixed in [rev]40525[/rev] - you can replace your data/campaigns/The_South_Guard/scenarios/09a_Vengeance.cfg file with the 09a_Vengeance.cfg file in that commit.
samiam

Post by samiam »

Thanks for fixing this; I saw the same bug myself.