HttT Sceptre bug (clone)

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
Mellar

Post by Mellar »

Hello guys!

I don't know if this is the correct place to report bugs, but anyway, in «the Sceptre Of Fire« it's impossible to pick up the scepter with Lisar. I'm playing 1.3.12 on the hard level. Seems like Lisar cant reach the scepter, since the scepter stands on one of the walls?
Attachments
Bug in The Septre Of Fire
Bug in The Septre Of Fire
wesnoth.png (987.69 KiB) Viewed 2011 times
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Post by zookeeper »

Mellar wrote:Hello guys!

I don't know if this is the correct place to report bugs, but anyway, in «the Sceptre Of Fire« it's impossible to pick up the scepter with Lisar. I'm playing 1.3.12 on the hard level. Seems like Lisar cant reach the scepter, since the scepter stands on one of the walls?
Yes, it's a known (I think) bug which hopefully will get sorted out soon enough. For now, you can simply restart the scenario so the map gets regenerated and the scepter hopefully gets placed to an accessible location this time.
Mellar

Post by Mellar »

Seems like this scenario is full of bugs. When I restart the scenerio, I get a message about invalid starting positions for the leader. When I restart the scenario again, both Lisar and Delfador are missing. Seems like I'm unable to bring them back, unable how many times I restart the scenario :(

All my troops are missing as well. I had this problem when I was playing another scenario as well, but then my leader was back in level 1 as well. Now Kalenz is back from level 3 to 2.

Restarting the game doesn't solve anything. It even made the image of Kalenz disapear as well.

Is this the correct place to leave bug comments, or should I type this somewhere else?
Jozrael

Post by Jozrael »

This is a 3.12 bug, one of the most serious. Its has nothing to do with the scenario and the devs are hard at work fixing it when they have the time to do so.
Mist
Inactive Developer

Post by Mist »

HttT index IS NOT the place to discuss bugs. Split. Moved. Locked.
Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep.
Disorder.