How do I take off add-ons?

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
Changeling

How do I take off add-ons?

Post by Changeling »

Moved to Technical Support Forum --Irrevenant

I just got what add-ons were and tried them, butfound out I did not like the new display column on the right. I don't want to uninstall it all over again... :(
Last edited by Changeling on December 27th, 2006, 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Krispos

Post by Krispos »

Well, there's only one thing to do, you'll have to cut out your computers CPU and replace it with cheesy butter. 8)
------
Right, why don't you just trash the add-ons files and empty your trash? (recycling bin, whatever. Microsoft can want to be more environment friendly, but with all the hot air Bill Gates fires off at every company memo, that's just a lie :twisted:)
John 3:16 (NIV)
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
Professionals built the Titanic
Amateurs built the Ark
Thanatos

Post by Thanatos »

Just "trashing" the add-on files doesn't work properly on my 1.2.2.
I tested a campaign, deleted the campaign files out of my .wesnoth directory, restarted Wesnoth and still have an entry of that deleted campaign in my campaigns menu. So how to get rid of this entry?

/edit: Alright, got it. After deleting all content of my .wesnoth/cache/ directory the entry dissapeared.
ThanatoNoth | Necromanteion | Undead Rights Protection Society
"The gods can demand nothing of me. Even gods answer to me, eventually. [...] I cannot be bidden, I cannot be forced. I will do only that which I know to be right." (Death in Pratchett's "Mort")