well, rats!

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
podunk

well, rats!

Post by podunk »

I was doing so well! I got to Snow Plains, and changed the variable in:
..\Heir_To_The-Throne\utils\httt_utils.cfg
description=Fighter,Commander,Lord,Princess,Battle Princess,Elvish Captain,Elvish Hero,Elvish Marshal,Elvish Champion,Paladin

to:
type=Fighter,Commander,Lord,Princess,Battle Princess,Elvish Captain,Elvish Hero,Elvish Marshal,Elvish Champion,Paladin

and still no one can pick up the flaming sword. Is there another file that needs changing, or do I have to start all over when 1.2.0 comes out?

I found Uncle Somf, and he comes in handy! And I advanced my loyal mage and one other to Silver instead of Arch. Also promoted my loyal rouge to an assassin and was having a blast here.
Frank

Re: well, rats!

Post by Frank »

podunk wrote:I was doing so well! I got to Snow Plains, and changed the variable in:
..\Heir_To_The-Throne\utils\httt_utils.cfg
description=Fighter,Commander,Lord,Princess,Battle Princess,Elvish Captain,Elvish Hero,Elvish Marshal,Elvish Champion,Paladin

to:
type=Fighter,Commander,Lord,Princess,Battle Princess,Elvish Captain,Elvish Hero,Elvish Marshal,Elvish Champion,Paladin

and still no one can pick up the flaming sword. Is there another file that needs changing, or do I have to start all over when 1.2.0 comes out?
Try also changing it in your savegame.
scott

Re: well, rats!

Post by scott »

podunk wrote: or do I have to start all over when 1.2.0 comes out?
Do what Frank said or start the scenario over from the beginning.
Hope springs eternal.
Wesnoth acronym guide.
podunk

Post by podunk »

Thank you Frank! :-)