Random maps...

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
ChaosRider

Random maps...

Post by ChaosRider »

Hello, there are 4 random scenarios mainline that can create random map, also there is a button to create road between castles. However, this option (turned on) doesnt work well. IMO this should make a roads that will let you reach castle of any other side that exist in game. With not enough set hills/mountains there is a chance to have created castle completely surrounded by deep water. I'm using now 1.12.6 wesnoth version and I can do mode to create roads at the map beginig, but you could fix roads creating on random map before you finish 1.14 wesnoth version.
Creator of WOTG (+2880 units), MWC (+615 units), SurvivorsArea, RandomColosseum, RC WOTG, RC MWC, ColosseumRandomClonesBattle, BetweenDarknessAndLight, StealingWeapons, MoreUnitsForms, MoreDamageTypes, CanBeOnlyOne, ColosseumOneWinner, BonusSpam, CriticalStrike - available at 1.12 Wesnoth server.
Pastequeman

Re: Random maps...

Post by Pastequeman »

love your maps but the fact that there are no shallow water cause problems on the huge map... Otherwise it is very cool... I hope more random generators are coming