GagarinGambit wrote:(1) What difficulty levels and game versions have you played the scenario on?
(2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10)
6, but that's only because I used much less troops than I could. Otherwise, it should be 3-4.
(3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives?
(4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario?
It could be much better, considering you're about to get the thing both Konrad and Lisar are looking for so long, but it's OK.
(5) What were your major challenges in meeting the objectives of the scenario?
Well... these expanding lava pits were annoying, especially when Konrad was standing next to one... Splitting your forces thin can also be challenging, you may suddenly find an opening where you're outnumbered.
(6) How fun do you think the scenario is? (1-10)
(7) What, if any, are changes you would have made to the scenario to make it more fun?
There should be a warning about avoiding the lava pits or the characters commenting on it, at least.
(8 ) How much gold did you have at the start of the scenario?
I think 500-600, but I recruited only two turns worth of troops before moving north (which made an otherwise easy scenario challenging).
(9) About how many higher level units did you have in your recall list? Don't list them out.
Well, for the purpose of an underground scenario, that's only 3-4 level 2 dwarves, plus a couple of healers (the loyal white mage & and a shyde) and the loyal great mage. No point in recalling cavalry or elves, of course.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest