Scenario 17: The Sceptre of Fire

Feedback for the mainline campaign Heir to the Throne.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Re: Scenario 17: The Sceptre of Fire

Postby zookeeper » March 20th, 2017, 10:23 pm

DewyB wrote:Not certain if this is the place, but just finished this in 1.13.6 and when Lisar (sp?) picked up the sceptre it registered on Konrad immediately and for the rest of the campaign.

I was looking forward to her getting a ranged attack. Instead, game acted like she had it while Konrad actually did.

Yes, that's a bug in 1.13.6 which has since been fixed.

If you want, I can hotfix your savefile (from either before you take the sceptre, or after if you don't mind missing the not-so-terribly-different dialogue) so that Li'sar gets it.
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Postby DewyB » March 20th, 2017, 10:58 pm

Not necessary, I appreciate the quick reply and am just glad it's resolved going forward.
Tell me again, where are we going, and why are we in a handbasket?
DewyB

Postby 613TheEvil » November 4th, 2017, 1:33 pm

Hello, I noticed a minor syntax error in the description of "Battle Princess in the encyclopedia. I levelled up Li'sar during The sceptre of fire so I thought to mention it here, I am fairly sure though that this is not the right thread to post it. :( I just hope someone that can change it sees it anyway.

The problem? The second sentence of her description says: "Now battle-hardened and strong of will, she can now aid those around her in the art of combat." I believe one of the two "now's" has to go, it's an excess. That's all, have fun everyone! :D
613TheEvil

Postby AngelineRMalone » November 20th, 2017, 1:05 pm

Content Feedback wrote:(1) What difficulty levels and game versions have you played the scenario on?
(2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10)
(3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives?
(4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario?
(5) What were your major challenges in meeting the objectives of the scenario?
(6) How fun do you think the scenario is? (1-10)
(7) What, if any, are changes you would have made to the scenario to make it more fun?
(8 ) How much gold did you have at the start of the scenario?
(9) About our male extra review gain 3 inches many higher level units did you have in your recall list? Don't list them out.

Sorry - had to quote the post to look at the questions:
1: Medium
2: 8
3: Very clear
4: Good
5: Randomization of the map
6: 7
7: Make it harder
8: Can't remember - around 300 I guess
9: 5
AngelineRMalone

Previous