Would someone like to write unit descriptions

For writers working on documentation, story prose, announcements, and all kinds of Wesnoth text.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Sadaharu

Re: Would someone like to write unit descriptions

Post by Sadaharu »

That's it; if I don't get to compile it by midnight tonight I'll just download the copy of Wesnoth 1.14 I've just ‘bought’ on Steam overnight. I intend to take full advantage of my extremely idle Sunday one way or another.
Sadaharu

Re: Would someone like to write unit descriptions

Post by Sadaharu »

Hello, Boles, welcome to the forum.

Do the Saurians! I've been doing some of the others in the background, mostly elves (IU suppose I should send Eagle_11 some stuff) but I can never get my head around doing anything for those slimy creatures.
This post should help:
Eagle_11 wrote: July 14th, 2018, 3:24 pmStart with 'Extra Advancements for Default Era units', after that try 'Extra Recruits for Default Era factions', you can find them on 1.14 addons server. Skip over units from mainline like Armageddon Drake, Grand Marshal, etc. as no need to rewrite mainline stuff.
Some of the units may already have an simple yet custom description, see if you can improve them in addition to writing for those that do not have one.
Some of the new advancements have their descriptions copypasted from their lower level forms, seek to write a new one for those.