The Forgotten Hero : Prologue

For writers working on documentation, story prose, announcements, and all kinds of Wesnoth text.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dindoz

The Forgotten Hero : Prologue

Post by Dindoz »

I like to have flexibility when I wrote a story but I liked a lot the timeline of wesnoth so I tried something new which is "include" in the background but with an infinity of possibility.

Atm the campaign is v0.0.1, the first scenario is finish I just need to correct the sementic and made a .mo for an english translation.

Fast resume of Prologue :

627 YW Mal-Ravanal just got killed by Gweddry's army and he is back in is spectral dimension (spectral dimension do not interfer with the world)
After bilion years Mal-Ravanal finaly got the power for come back in the world for a revenge and kill all them all. He use a very powerful magic : the Vortex.
With a Vortex you can travel in dimension, space and time but they are some restraint :
_ some temporel dot are immutable (ex: Mal-Ravanal cant kill Gweddry's)
_ you cant cross you own temporel life

Mal-Ravanal decided to modify the human history, he is smart and made a machiavellique revenge.

#First scenario :
1YW

Haldric is going to do the Pact of Mutual Defence with Elves but Mal-Ravanal made an ambush and manipulate Haldric for made an alliance with Dwarf.

The other scenario will be to an other really due to the Mal-Ravanal plan.

For me this campaign could work with the timeline wesnoth. What do you think ?
Computer : Clevo w310cz Os : Ubuntu 13.10 TBoW : 11.11.11
Sorry for my poor english I do my best.