The guardians and others creatures.

For writers working on documentation, story prose, announcements, and all kinds of Wesnoth text.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Dracoc00

The guardians and others creatures.

Post by Dracoc00 »

Hey guys, I have some questions after passing, after the storm 3.
If you would be so kind to respond and had many more questions, but we were too, this is what I understood: (those who do not want spoilers, refrain from reading, please)
Spoiler:

Now I have some questions.

Why uria went crazy, if it was nice and all.
What were the worlds ruled by uria and eloh.
What guardian, ruled irdya
What happened to the guardian of reality, and why not join forces with eloh against uria.
The seeds, which are exactly.
Have any consequence that the seed of the land, is planted in irdya.
If the elves and fairies are descendants of eloh, and demons of uria guess, that other races descend guardian.
What is the nature of the arcane flame that seems to cover the other elements.
The sea god worshiped by the merfolk in UTBS, is the guardian of the water?
And if so, why they worship him, and not eloh from which they descend.
All guardians have secondary elements or are only the bearer of the arcane flame and secrets.
Why quenoth elves, look at the soles worship, at first I thought, that eloh, was some kind of deity of light or something like that.
Eloh has spoken, she has appeared or at least given a message to someone in irdya really.
And last and more important than the other, what color was anlinde hair, it is really, it's black or dark blue.

I know there are many questions and had many more but I seem somewhat excessive.

Again sorry about my english i'm trying to improve, but while I improve I will have to use a little help from google translator to write. :eng:
I am... The divine Wind.
Iris
Site Administrator

Re: The guardians and others creatures.

Post by Iris »

I have a question too!

Why is this here and not in the campaign’s thread?
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.