The Legend Begins (Story Development)

For writers working on documentation, story prose, announcements, and all kinds of Wesnoth text.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

revansurik

Re: The Legend Begins (Story Development)

Post by revansurik »

I really liked the way the plot ultimately ended, and I also liked how the Sky Soul was used to craft a mighty weapon. :-D
I just have something to ask: could you please make it so that the Sky Soul is not destroyed? Firstly, because it would make a huge plot hole (if the gem is destroyed, then Svarballi's soul would be released again
Spoiler:
), and secondly, because I wish to use it in another campaign ;-)
Last edited by revansurik on February 24th, 2021, 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Author of the Dragon Trilogy.

If you enjoyed A Song of Fire, War of the Jewel, Aria of the Dragon-Slayer and Soldier of Wesnoth, you may like my new project: Star of Chaos, a science-fiction mystery/adventure intended to be a trilogy
;-)
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

revansurik wrote:I really liked the way the plot ultimately ended, and I also liked how the Sky Soul was used to craft a mighty weapon. :-D
I just have something to ask: could you please make it so that the Sky Soul is not destroyed? Firstly, because it would make a huge plot hole (if the gem is destroyed, then Svarballi's soul would be released again
Spoiler:
), and secondly, because I wish to use it in another campaign ;-)
:lol2: You have missed one slight detail...The Sky Soul used by Shirzo is the one from the future. So, there are two Sky Souls existing simultaneously. The original one is still at Maat'Kare, intact. The Sky Soul wasn't destroyed, it was disintegrated (a small shard still remains), so Svarballi is still imprisoned in that shard.
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
revansurik

Post by revansurik »

I see... Well, I have never been a great fan of time-travelling (it creates far too many paradoxes), but anyway...
PS.: With the original Sky Soul and the shard, there'd be 2 Svarballis... :shock:
Author of the Dragon Trilogy.

If you enjoyed A Song of Fire, War of the Jewel, Aria of the Dragon-Slayer and Soldier of Wesnoth, you may like my new project: Star of Chaos, a science-fiction mystery/adventure intended to be a trilogy
;-)
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

revansurik wrote:I see... Well, I have never been a great fan of time-travelling (it creates far too many paradoxes), but anyway...
PS.: With the original Sky Soul and the shard, there'd be 2 Svarballis... :shock:
Which will make Hero of Irdya (or possibly End of Chaos) even more interesting... :twisted:
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium