Geography of the Inferno

For writers working on documentation, story prose, announcements, and all kinds of Wesnoth text.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Iris
Site Administrator

Re: Geography of the Inferno

Post by Iris »

Dugi wrote:The place that is meant to be accessible is Uria's realm, and Uria was described as evil (or terribly corrupted by an unknown force) both in UtBS and your add-ons. I never stated it is meant to be the whole Inferno, just the place where Uria rules.
Uria rules over the whole system and planet, and is implied (in AtS E3S8B) to literally use the bodies of the living as construction material for her “various temples and fortresses”. But if she were to spend most of her time in some specific location as of AtS E3, it’d probably be some kind of floating fortress for practical reasons. (HINT.)
Dugi wrote:There can easily be places with good demons (how about calling them nephilim or angels?)
They can be called whatever they want, including ‘demons’.
Dugi wrote:Additionally, you wrote in IftU how evil they were, don't know why are you trying to reverse it in AtS.
I wrote in IftU a lot of things according to what the characters knew at the time. Characters are unreliable sources of information. Same applies to UtBS, as Elynia in IftU S10 helpfully demonstrates. Any perceived ‘reversions’ were actually part of the plan all along, but just could not happen within IftU’s allotted screentime, as excessive as it already is.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

Uria rules over the whole system and planet, and is implied (in AtS E3S8B) to literally use the bodies of the living as construction material for her “various temples and fortresses”. But if she were to spend most of her time in some specific location as of AtS E3, it’d probably be some kind of floating fortress for practical reasons. (HINT.)
So, the great shadowmaster is planning the defeat of Uria herself next? :D

Wow, I just started a topic to just get a simple layout, and this has turned out to be an epic attempt to make a map of the Infernal realm.... :shock:
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
Iris
Site Administrator

Post by Iris »

Lord-Knightmare wrote:So, the great shadowmaster is planning the defeat of Uria herself next?
I have plans, but odds are they will never be realized because I’m pretty much done with Wesnoth for reasons that should be obvious to anyone who completed AtS Episode III.

I’d rather not discuss any of that here on this thread and forum section, anyway.
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

shadowmaster wrote:
Lord-Knightmare wrote:So, the great shadowmaster is planning the defeat of Uria herself next?
I have plans, but odds are they will never be realized because I’m pretty much done with Wesnoth for reasons that should be obvious to anyone who completed AtS Episode III.

I’d rather not discuss any of that here on this thread and forum section, anyway.
Yeah, I understand the reasons. But, I hope that you succeed in accomplishing your next goal - the defeat of Uria... :)
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium