setting for my campiagn

For writers working on documentation, story prose, announcements, and all kinds of Wesnoth text.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

mniranic

setting for my campiagn

Post by mniranic »

i have started to create a campaign,and i just need to confirmation(for now :D) from experts that the area and time i have used is not coinciding with some event that i am not ever of.
i chose some years before 350 YW (the disintegration after death of Hedric IV) in Balckwater port. my story continues for some years in that area a then in green isle and before the year 417 YW my heroes will return to black port.
now my questions : is there any specially important event that i should take notice of and put the impact of it in my story?does any name already exist for the "lord of blackwater port" ? and if by any chance some is so kind to describe how political and power structure of wesnoth and area for me i would be great full.
for writings expert:
my plot: my plot is something like "One Hundred Years of Solitude"by writer"Gabriel García Márquez" .it is story of two ,maybe three generation.it has several chapter and each have about 5 to 7 scenario.
chapter one that i am currently working on is about a 17 year old boy how succeed his father .the only adviser he has ,is his half mad uncle.chapter two is about his straggle with the new king.in chapter 2 they change the king and then appoint one their own allies .in chapter 3 newer king betray them and they had to escape main land.the story goes on.maybe i should write a book :D. definitely not :D.
Crendgrim
Moderator Emeritus

Re: setting for my campiagn

Post by Crendgrim »

You can look for important events on the wiki page [wiki]Timeline of Wesnoth[/wiki] (warning: major spoilers!).
UMC Story Images — Story images for your campaign!