Offering Storylines.

For writers working on documentation, story prose, announcements, and all kinds of Wesnoth text.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

StDrake

Re: Offering Storylines.

Post by StDrake »

meh utopian past isn't that bad if you form it appropriately
it's all about details, like - Avatar is a nice movie wouldn't you say? so what if it's an ideological ripoff off Pocahontas, just look: http://failblog.org/2010/01/10/avatar-plot-fail/
it's also good to remind from time to time to be careful with any utopia you see so we don't wind up with another version of communism or other crap (utopias are fragile, and when they fall - they make a big WHAM!)
Like cats? I've made a whole faction of them to kick ass with!
Don't like cats? I've made a whole faction of them to kick their asses! So everyone's happy :)
Felinian faction is part of the Beyond Southern Hells era
kitties need sprites! art topic here
Blarumyrran
Art Contributor

Post by Blarumyrran »

Cool, I'll have a go.

On the Primordial Crackling of the Unknowable Cosmic Egg
In the beginning, there was a Cosmic Egg, and the Egg cracked, and out came the World. The Cosmic Chicken, the Mother of the Cosmic Egg, looked upon the World, and she saw: the World had but two species of intelligent acts - the Ur-Elves, of whom all future elves as well as the degenerate humans and dwarfs would evolve in uncountable times, and the Fish. The Cosmic Chicken granted the Ur-Elves pink hair, cute ponies and Dignity - but the Fish were not to Her liking, to them she would only grant an endless hatred of everything beautiful, that is to say, foremostly the Ur-Elves. The Fish were made devious, and their purpose was to be solely to test the Ur-Elves for their upholding of the Dignity that they had been so gracefully granted by the Cosmic Chicken. The Primordial Structure of the World had been set to follow the undefiable Providence of the Cosmic Chicken.

On the Followings Providence of the Cosmic Chicken, the Allmother, the Unknowable Wisdom of the Garden of Grass
The Ur-Elves lived in bliss, without having to create, and without Knowing to create, and they would feed on Cake. The Fish would endlessly seek to test the Ur-Elves for a failure of their Dignity, but their Dignity remained strong, as their cute ponies and pink hair remained a testament of their predestined Inheritance in the Cosmic Providence of the Allmother. But the Providence would serve a meal for the Fish, in time. The Fish would copulate, and they would be Many, and they would eat all the Cake to exist in the World; and the Ur-Elves would be forced to eat the Fish. As it would stand, the Ur-Elves did not know how to produce Forks - but the Cosmic Chicken, in Her Infinite Grace, would cast a hundred Gilted Forks onto the World for them to use. Fish would be eaten using two Forks, as demanded by Dignity - and so would the Ur-Elves eat them, enabling twofold and ten Ur-Elves to eat at once. But as the Forks were few, and the Ur-Elves as well as the Fish would be Many, the Ur-Elves would starve. For some time, they would starve, and continue by their Inheritance - but the Threshold came, and the Ur-elves would reject their Dignity, and they would eat Fish with one Fork only. It is severely undignified to eat Fish with one Fork only - for as is known, Fish are to be eaten with two Forks.

On the Disgrace of the Ur-elves in the Utterance of the Providence
The Cosmic Chicken was long asleep, and would not waken again - but his Providence, having been set to run till the end of time, would Reveal himself to the Ur-elves, and take away their pink hair, and take away their ponies, as their Dignity was already taken away by themselves. The Providence looked upon the Fish, and blew them away - and as is known, there are no Fish anymore in the World - they had played their role for the Providence, and for the Ur-elves; and they were blown to the Dream of the Cosmic Chicken where they would be granted the Unknowable Wisdom as the Cosmic Chicken was the Unknowable Wisdom and all that is inside, and they would see the Other Side of the Egg which was no more. Ur-elves were left in the Shame to the World, thrown out of the Garden of Grass. They would make their own Cakes, which were really the Ur-cakes from which all future Foods would evolve, and Foods of Foods would evolve; and in time, they would learn to make their own Forks to eat the foods that would evolve; in fear and in hindrance by the ever-watchful Providence of the Cosmic Chicken. But the Ur-elves would never again have pink hair and ponies.
Stormerdave

Post by Stormerdave »

Oh well. It was never ment for wesnoth. It was really a story i was writing, like others on deviantArt that i've posted. But i thought it was worth a shot to try and convert it to wesnoth. But it seems it wasn't lol. Oh and sorry about the amount i posted in one go but i was in a rush so i couldn't shorten it. And also the amount of 'the' s lol. Thanks for everyone who read it anyway but it probably won't ever get finished, like so many of my different pieces of writing :( Yeah but thanks anyway.

I'll try and think of others. Would i post them here or as a new topic thingy?
Every journey begins with a single step.

Look in the Forums for my campaign, The Founding of Alduin Isle!
The Founding of Alduin Isle - Campaign Feedback.
StDrake

Post by StDrake »

well if they fit the topic name it's even better to post it in the same thread rather than make a new one every time
Like cats? I've made a whole faction of them to kick ass with!
Don't like cats? I've made a whole faction of them to kick their asses! So everyone's happy :)
Felinian faction is part of the Beyond Southern Hells era
kitties need sprites! art topic here