WIP: Short story based off of Ooze mini campaign SPOILERS

For writers working on documentation, story prose, announcements, and all kinds of Wesnoth text.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

LBD

Re: WIP: Short story based off of Ooze mini campaign SPOILERS

Post by LBD »

AI wrote:Is the trainer's name Frist, Frith or Firth? ;)
Gah! Fixed it I think now. Thanks! *Waits for a post so he can post the next chapter*

Chapter 7: Good and Evil
Spoiler:
AI
Developer

Post by AI »

Master ooze, welcome to lawful good. I prefer the more chaotic side of the spectrum.

Anyway, you can edit your posts or, if you have a valid reason (like wanting to have each chapter in it's own post), double-posting is allowed.
So, no need to wait for others to post before publishing the next chapter.
Turuk
Sithslayer

Post by Turuk »

AI wrote:if you have a valid reason (like wanting to have each chapter in it's own post), double-posting is allowed.
AI speaks the truth, though your fear and hesitation to do so is noted and appreciated.
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time
LBD

Post by LBD »

AI wrote:Master ooze, welcome to lawful good. I prefer the more chaotic side of the spectrum.
I love playing with morality in my stories. Good and evil are interesting concepts.

I'm used to double-posting being something one gets quite yelled at, even if one wants each chapter in a different post :-p. But if it's O.K for this specific instance I'll take careful, cautious advantage of it. Thanks!

Chapter 8: Human Magic
Spoiler:
Update: A bout with the sumertime blues is slowing my progress. Expect things to pick up when I'm either undepressed and it's still summer, or back at college and taking Point-Set Topology, Physics 3, Geology and Economics and therefore will not be depressed. Or in translation: I feel like I am worthless and accomplishing nothing since I'm not in classes, and can't get a job in this economy so I'm moping instead of writing. Which means I'm accomplishing LESS. Staring at a wall is 'fun'. My fault, I fell behind in writing, and that's what made me depressed, which is making me fall further behind... I had intended a chapter a day.
LBD

Post by LBD »

Here's chapter 9 by the way. Opinions, and advice are appreciated on EVERYTHING. I will fix mistakes once they are pointed out, and already have may times. I decided that writing more was the best way to break out of the summertime blues

Chapter 9: Of bars, booze and compititions
Spoiler:
Edit sumery: Fixed Brock/broke mistake. Will fix other when I have time
Last edited by LBD on August 12th, 2009, 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Huston

Post by Huston »

grammer fix:

This parts of town was mostly abandoned and it caused my host to quiver a tad. -> These parts of town were mostly abandoned and it caused my host to quiver a tad.

spelling fix:

Broke’s sweaty hand closed around mine, and we clasped fingers then stared into each other’s faces across the bar.

Broke's should be Brock's