Tale of Alan

Review and rate user-made single and multiplayer campaigns and scenarios.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ForestDragon

Re: Tale of Alan

Post by ForestDragon »

well, thanks for the feedback, but sorry, i don't really feel like maintaining Tale of Alan these days, since i switched my attention to TGA entirely, if someone feels like maintaining it, he/she could probably send me a PM or something, since i abandoned the project pretty much entirely. btw, the rough plot sketches are in the 'info' folder in the addon's files
My active add-ons: The Great Steppe Era,XP Bank,Alliances Mod,Pestilence,GSE+EoMa,Ogre Crusaders,Battle Royale,EoMaifier,Steppeifier,Hardcoreifier
My inactive add-ons (1.12): Tale of Alan, The Golden Age
Co-creator of Era of Magic
vghetto

Post by vghetto »

Hi,

I have Tale of Alan listed as part of my porting project. Is it worth porting to 1.14 and 1.16 or should it be dropped?
ForestDragon

Post by ForestDragon »

vghetto wrote: January 18th, 2022, 5:27 pm Hi,

I have Tale of Alan listed as part of my porting project. Is it worth porting to 1.14 and 1.16 or should it be dropped?
Well, if you like the campaign feel free to port it. I haven't worked on the campaign in ages and am not particularly attached to it now, so whether it's worth porting or not is entirely up to you imo.
My active add-ons: The Great Steppe Era,XP Bank,Alliances Mod,Pestilence,GSE+EoMa,Ogre Crusaders,Battle Royale,EoMaifier,Steppeifier,Hardcoreifier
My inactive add-ons (1.12): Tale of Alan, The Golden Age
Co-creator of Era of Magic