Review and rate user-made single and multiplayer campaigns and scenarios.
A new version of the above. I reworked the macroes so that they allow any number of sides in principle, therefore:
- I ported the old 6 players map from 1.8 of Orocia (TMP); it supports the same waves as a 3 players one, giving less initial gold seems a fair balancement, seems much fun, but still need testing to balance properly, you can play the scenario with the attachment below;
- to allow any number of sides properly I reworked arsenals.cfg and tent.cfg, but at the end they end up going the same and IMHO have now a slightly more readable code;
- Inspired by other maps on the old server, I added one called Heaven, but still work in progress; feel free to discard it if it is not enough fun;
- I did not port the 4p Orocia because it required to fix coordinates everywhere and simply the 6p Orocia did not require the same effort and was neater;
- with the macroed Orocia it is considerably easy to make new scenarios of this kind of map in some minutes, as long as the map fits the coordinates for waves, arsenal, tent etc.
- deep shrine mechanics requires a lot of work to be implemented as a shrine upgrade type, yet to do;
- (42.53 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
But that might be from my code.
Code: Select all
error scripting/lua: game_error: creating unit with an empty type field stack traceback: [C]: in field 'create_unit' lua/wml-tags.lua:1211: in local 'cmd' lua/wml-utils.lua:145: in field 'handle_event_commands' lua/wml-flow.lua:6: in function <lua/wml-flow.lua:5>
After much debugging(including putting loggers to core lua functions) I found that this is from ageless.
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited