test of the clan

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Timdra5

test of the clan

Post by Timdra5 »

i can only beat two of the clan members do you have any hints of getting past it
im am the shadow wolf
toms

Post by toms »

Don´t beat the leaders! Kill 25 units of them and then one leader! thats the easier way! the harder one is to defeat asll clan leaders.

Strategies: Horsemen run aroun and kill them; Elvish shooter units are nice; Silver mages are really evil. All in all, piecre attacks are good.

Be aware: The leaders run out their castle if you get too near.
First read, then think. Read again, think again. And then post!
scott

Post by scott »

In 1.1 this has changed. You just need to kill 25 units. Killing leaders gets you optional bonuses. I recommend you keep moving since the AI will mass up until it has enough to overwhelm you.
Hope springs eternal.
Wesnoth acronym guide.
Vilan

Post by Vilan »

Is it even possible to kill all the leaders without killing 25 units along the way? I haven't tried to do it but it seems like there's way too many guys on the field to avoid them all while killing the leaders. Unless maybe your army is all fast horsemen and gryphon riders...
Sly

Post by Sly »

Vilan wrote:Is it even possible to kill all the leaders without killing 25 units along the way? I haven't tried to do it but it seems like there's way too many guys on the field to avoid them all while killing the leaders. Unless maybe your army is all fast horsemen and gryphon riders...
I tried with a squad of silver mages and gryphon riders and killed 3 of the 4 leaders, but unfortunately I lost too many of them to kill the last (konrad and the other wera camped on the hills protected by dwarves)