Faction Observations: Who's the strongest? Who's the best?

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Skrim

Re: Faction Observations: Who's the strongest? Who's the be

Post by Skrim »

Screw that. Dwarves fear nothing.
ancestral
Inactive Developer

Post by ancestral »

<sarcasm>
Dude, the Kalifa are way too op. If only the devs would take balancing seriously. :?
</sarcasm>
Wesnoth BestiaryPREVIEW IT HERE )
Unit tree and stat browser
CanvasPREVIEW IT HERE )
Exp. map viewer
Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Post by Velensk »

jebob wrote:I always thought of dwarves being afraid of the open sky (agoraphobia). This would give them a tendancy to tunnel, imo.
The only author I recall to have ever used this reasoning is David Eddings. In most incarnations they have no problem being outdoors.
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."
Sapient
Inactive Developer

Post by Sapient »

Not only is this getting way off-topic, it is also a bad thread necromancy. What do faction balance discussions from 2005 have to do with the present?

If you want to discuss the relative strengths of the factions balance-wise, then I suggest to start a new thread and include version number of Wesnoth in your thread title.
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/User:Sapient... "Looks like your skills saved us again. Uh, well at least, they saved Soarin's apple pie."