well, your better than I am

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Darmago

well, your better than I am

Post by Darmago »

I cant get past the isle of the damned, its really annoying cause the undead sit there and pump out flying units and the annoying 5gold zombie things
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

Well, then don't go to it- go to Muff Malal's Peninsula.
I could survive Isle of the Damned easily enough. Aloo you have to do is defend yourself. Of course, this was before the poacher-thug recruitment change.
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Dave
Founding Developer

Re: well, your better than I am

Post by Dave »

Darmago wrote:I cant get past the isle of the damned, its really annoying cause the undead sit there and pump out flying units and the annoying 5gold zombie things
Do note that to win, you only have to survive the scenario. You do not have to kill the enemy leaders.

David
“At Gambling, the deadly sin is to mistake bad play for bad luck.” -- Ian Fleming
kmj

Re: well, your better than I am

Post by kmj »

Dave wrote:
Darmago wrote:I cant get past the isle of the damned, its really annoying cause the undead sit there and pump out flying units and the annoying 5gold zombie things
Do note that to win, you only have to survive the scenario. You do not have to kill the enemy leaders.

David
D'oh.. I really should pay more attention to the victory conditions.. no wonder I was getting my butt kicked.