Into the ship of emeric

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

dark_whitecleou625

Into the ship of emeric

Post by dark_whitecleou625 »

Somebody lease help me on this damn trick!!!!!
Please....I would like to appreciate to those who will mail me at dark_cleou93@yahoo.com something about WESNOTH!!!
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

"Into the Ship"? IIRC it was going to be replaced/removed...
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

Uh... what campaign is that scenario in? I don't remember it, and I've played all official campaigns.
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

turin wrote:Uh... what campaign is that scenario in? I don't remember it, and I've played all official campaigns.
Wesvoid.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
dark_whitecleou625

Its Hard!!!!

Theres the fallen King very hard to kill!!!!!! also many ghost to realease in the void!!!!!!
Please....I would like to appreciate to those who will mail me at dark_cleou93@yahoo.com something about WESNOTH!!!
martenzo

Post by martenzo »

You are supposed to get all of the wizards, at least one fo emeric's bodies and emeric's soul into the portal. You are not supposed to kill the fallen king
me: Welcome to the real world. If everyone says your art and opinions suck, it's because they DO suck. Even if you're too damned proud/stupid/both to realize it.
danny_california: yep keep telling fairy tales.
dark_whitecleou625

Very Defendable!!!!

:cry: that Lich and ghosts are very defendable! if only i got many mages...[/u]