A New Orocian winning guide

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

IPS

A New Orocian winning guide

Post by IPS »

Hello guys this guide is written in 2018's to talk about some winning conditions that you may use in your favor. Before talking about some strategy and plans let's first talk about this old scenario that has been maintained actively.

Orocia is a survival game in which you have to face hordes of AI units, sometimes randomly generated, sometimes ageless era waves, sometimes standardized default waves depending the type of waves you want to face. But in all the waves the unit meta for defending in the game is the same. Let's talk first about unit tiers from best to worst.

1.- Unit tiers
Spoiler:
2.- Priorities
Spoiler:
3.- Common mistakes
Spoiler:
4.- Positioning in orocian castle
Spoiler:
5.- Conditional strategys
Spoiler:

The guide is under construction, grammatical improvements and more content are going to be added soon.
Last edited by IPS on March 23rd, 2020, 3:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Creator of: Deathmatch new in 1.12 server.
Co-creator of: Era of Magic in 1.16 server
Developer of: Empires in 1.12 server, Ageless Era in 1.10 to 1.16 servers (but innactive recently)
Try My winning Orocia Guide
The_Gnat

Re: A New Orocian winning guide

Post by The_Gnat »

Hello IPS,

I just stumbled across this guide and found it very interesting. I really like the suggestions and ideas in it and am looking forward to playing it again with these ideas! Thank you!
YankeeGD

Post by YankeeGD »

Hello, I really liked the guide, thanks for posting it.
Judging by the date of the post this thread is likely dead at this point, but if you could please keep updating the guide I'd really appreciate it.
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

It does not need much updates at current time.
IPS

Post by IPS »

YankeeGD wrote: February 8th, 2020, 1:42 am Hello, I really liked the guide, thanks for posting it.
Judging by the date of the post this thread is likely dead at this point, but if you could please keep updating the guide I'd really appreciate it.
I should really apologize, the guide is incomplete! I just remembered this today, and I will extend its content.
Even, actual content is somewhat helpful, but there are still missing content that could be greatly useful for new players looking for recomendations.

Edit: Exttended content in part 2) priorities, adding early/mid/late game priorities as well. More expansion to this content will be done soon again.
Developer of: Empires in 1.12 server, Ageless Era in 1.10 to 1.16 servers (but innactive recently)
IPS

Post by IPS »

Continuing the Guide, added 5) Conditional Strategys. Mentioning these units that for maximizing their damage potential must focus on upgrades at most and few but very important fact and strategys that can lead you to a notisable advantage if knowing how to do them.