Stuck in "An Innocent Man" Campaign

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

rpbergman

Stuck in "An Innocent Man" Campaign

Post by rpbergman » January 2nd, 2018, 3:27 am

Hello:

I just fought my way through the "Beleaguered Dwarves" scenario, and reached what I thought was the end.

I found all of the keys, and went to use the last key found (from the Troll), and received a message that the last door could not be open.

So I'm stuck.

Is there some other room I have to find for yet another key?

One strange thing: there was no way I could find to enter where the ghosts were coming from, but they just stopped coming out when I located the wizard.

Where do I go from here? The scenario appears to be broken with some faulty logic.

tigreslu

Re: Stuck in "An Innocent Man" Campaign

Post by tigreslu » May 29th, 2018, 10:42 am

I am stuck too, I found a key but it doesn't open the last door. What can we do? Has anybody gone throught this scenario and finished the " An innocent man" campaign?

tigreslu

Post by tigreslu » May 29th, 2018, 11:11 am

Eureka!
I found the answer:

there is a small hidden island in the middle chasm, the Troll key opens a gate, and on the island you can find another key and a chest of gold!

tigreslu

Post by tigreslu » May 30th, 2018, 11:08 am

Now I am stuck with Villagers in tumult: I killed all the enemies and occupied all villages, except the ones already occupied by the allies and I don't know what to do next. Is there a hidden village, or bandit? If so, where?