How do I view this item location list for an add on campaign

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Maikal

How do I view this item location list for an add on campaign

Post by Maikal »

In this thread: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17827&start=300 I found that apparently there's a location guide to items in the campaign invasion from the unknown and after the storm, but I can't figure out how to access it. I assumed it would be in package contents (I'm on a mac) but I can't find it.

Referring to this:
Espreon wrote:A: No

B: Theres no walkthrough but there is a location guide to the items.
Look in userdata/campaigns/Invasion_from_the_Unknown/scenarios/25_Epilogue.cfg and look at the lines that start with a "#"
Iris
Site Administrator

Re: How do I view this item location list for an add on camp

Post by Iris »

There isn’t such a list in current versions of the campaign, I’m afraid, and there has never been one in AtS for that matter. It doesn’t seem terribly necessary to me since items are rare (especially in AtS), but perhaps I should create a page on the wiki with this information anyway, though.

(For the sake of completeness, see EditingWesnoth — User data directory on OS X for information on accessing the user data directory containing all add-ons and saves. Or if you are running Wesnoth 1.12.x, you should just be able to click on the browse option in Preferences → General → Paths.)
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.