Genesis

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

secrety

Genesis

Post by secrety »

Hi,

I'm playing the Genesis and now I am in the Crypt. Is there anyone who can help me solving the puzzles? I solved the first one, but the second…… and are there any more??
themanredbeard

Re: Genesis

Post by themanredbeard »

Did you ever figure out the crypt puzzle? I am also stuck and have spent frustrating hours trying to solve. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really want to continue with the story. @secrety
nemaara
Developer

Post by nemaara »

Sorry, didn't see this until now!

If you're talking about the one with the 6 element things, you just have to move the fae to the right spot. You have to think about which element each fae is associated with. For example, Esther's element is obvious - she's associated with fire. Think about the abilities of Yumi and Aryel, or how they behave, then try moving them to different spots. If you still need help, I can give the answer, but maybe you can figure it out now.
themanredbeard

Post by themanredbeard »

Thanks for the response, I had tried that originally but must have done something wrong. I saw your post on the main thread regarding all three campaigns. I tried again and got it first try. Not sure what I did wrong the first time through, good stuff! Thanks for putting out quality material to play through.
krakken

Post by krakken »

I am playing the campaign and looks pretty interesting, but Im at the Crypt now and I had tried everything to solve the 1st puzzle ...and no succes by now.
I had activated the glyphs in all posible combinations (120) and nothing happens, can somenoe help me, please? thanks
ForestDragon

Post by ForestDragon »

krakken wrote:I am playing the campaign and looks pretty interesting, but Im at the Crypt now and I had tried everything to solve the 1st puzzle ...and no succes by now.
I had activated the glyphs in all posible combinations (120) and nothing happens, can somenoe help me, please? thanks
oh, if you mean the one with letters, then here is the order (left to right):
Spoiler:
My active add-ons: The Great Steppe Era,XP Bank,Alliances Mod,Pestilence,GSE+EoMa,Ogre Crusaders,Battle Royale,EoMaifier,Steppeifier,Hardcoreifier
My inactive add-ons (1.12): Tale of Alan, The Golden Age
Co-creator of Era of Magic
krakken

Post by krakken »

[censored] , that was my first trial ... maybe I did something wrong, thanks a lot!
Cashcam24

Post by Cashcam24 »

Hi I just wanted to let you know I've played through the playable scenarios and I really like what you're doing keep up the great work!! p.s. idk if you meant for this, but if yo didn't, every time I level up the main characters their hp doesn't reset.
ForestDragon

Post by ForestDragon »

btw, i got an idea:
Spoiler:
My active add-ons: The Great Steppe Era,XP Bank,Alliances Mod,Pestilence,GSE+EoMa,Ogre Crusaders,Battle Royale,EoMaifier,Steppeifier,Hardcoreifier
My inactive add-ons (1.12): Tale of Alan, The Golden Age
Co-creator of Era of Magic