Help on 'Siege of Elensefar ' please !

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Pierredujar22

Help on 'Siege of Elensefar ' please !

Post by Pierredujar22 »

Hi there , I've been playing the game for a few days now and I've reached the scenario 6 from the main campaign 'Heir to the Throne' called The siege of Elensefar . Now I'm having difficulties with this scenario as each time I try it , the Orc leader sends lot of Assassins which poisons my unit and I get kill very quickly . What is the best way to fight those assassins , to beat the orcs and what in your opinion is the best squad to start with ? Also what's the best option to go for with the Thieves ? To let them attack first or to ask them to back you up ? What's the easiest option here ? A bit of help will be very welcome as I've been trying for a few times now , and can't see a way to win it ! Thanks :)
max_torch
Inactive Developer

Re: Help on 'Siege of Elensefar ' please !

Post by max_torch »

Turuk
Sithslayer

Re: Help on 'Siege of Elensefar ' please !

Post by Turuk »

Pierredujar22 wrote:Hi there , I've been playing the game for a few days now and I've reached the scenario 6 from the main campaign 'Heir to the Throne' called The siege of Elensefar . Now I'm having difficulties with this scenario as each time I try it , the Orc leader sends lot of Assassins which poisons my unit and I get kill very quickly . What is the best way to fight those assassins , to beat the orcs and what in your opinion is the best squad to start with ? Also what's the best option to go for with the Thieves ? To let them attack first or to ask them to back you up ? What's the easiest option here ? A bit of help will be very welcome as I've been trying for a few times now , and can't see a way to win it ! Thanks :)
Welcome to the forums Puerredujar22! As noted by max_torch, you should try to search through the forums before opening up a thread. Not only does this save down on noise (as your thread would now populate in the results), but most of the time there are plenty of relevant threads with tips, tricks or walkthroughs for the mainline campaign scenarios.
Mainline Maintainer: AOI, DM, NR, TB and THoT.
UMC Maintainer: Forward They Cried, A Few Logs, A Few More Logs, Start of the War, and Battle Against Time