Multiplayer Replay Analysis

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Developers

Crimson_Conure

Re: Multiplayer Replay Analysis

Post by Crimson_Conure » January 31st, 2018, 12:56 am

ElderofZion wrote:I think a single best advice I could give you is to retreat at night against orc and attack at day. Defense there was entirely possible if you put spear in village instead of cavalry, actually it would have been the best, but considering your play I think retreating and attacking at day might have been better for you.
But even at the cost of giving up a village? This is the part that trips me up the most. I know to retreat at night and attack at day, but like what if it gives a village up or two?

ElderofCheese

Post by ElderofCheese » January 31st, 2018, 1:30 am

Nothing, a village is a 4-6 g difference per turn, not much especially if you can later catch orc by day and get kills. And it usually is betetr than losing units yourself at night for nothing.
@Elder but we have asked for the disclosure of all the cheese and we treat it seriously. Everyone on this site can get banned, everyone.
@Elder ale prosiliśmy o wyjawianie wszystkich serów i traktujemy to poważnie. Każdy na tej stronie może zostać zbanowany, każdy.

- Sagez

Crimson_Conure

Post by Crimson_Conure » February 1st, 2018, 6:52 pm

Hi! Could somebody please check this game out? My opponent started a very vicious attack on the right, but then later decided to leave the game on move 12 (so I ended up droiding the opponent side and winning very easily). I also sided my side on move 13 by mistake XD

I am wondering who has an advantage at the moment that my opponent leaves, and why he/she has the advantage (move 12). I am also looking for advice on attacking and defending, as well as unit recruiting in the beginning. Thank you in advance!
Attachments
2p_—_Weldyn_Channel_replay_against_Dragonxp.gz
(19.21 KiB) Downloaded 41 times