Any up to date video replays? (MP)

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

GoldenToad

Any up to date video replays? (MP)

Post by GoldenToad »

I've read the replay thread; are there any up to date replay commentaries? I'd like to get a feel for basic match-ups and recruitment positions before I start playing a lot. Is there a YouTube channel other than Neki's?

Thank you!
roidanton

Re: Any up to date video replays? (MP)

Post by roidanton »

I'd also be interested in seeing some replays of some of the survival games - especially Scrolling Survival and Isar's Blasphemy. And a replay of someone playing Elves/Sylvans against Drakes would be awesome!
Aelaris

Re: Any up to date video replays? (MP)

Post by Aelaris »

I play on Server 2 with my IRL friends, and I tend to save replays. I've been meaning to review and analyse the games, figure out my mistakes and theirs. I don't know about videos, those seem tricky, but I can post up a few replays and my analysis of them. Of course, I'm not actually the best player, so my opinions should probably be taken with a grain of salt.

If people are interested, I could try figuring out how to make it all videoy.
"Let's all agree that Konrad simply represents 'Konrad and his female ninja bodyguards'." - Gambit, explaining how a character could also be a battalion.