The moon valley

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Chappersdon

The moon valley

Post by Chappersdon »

Sorry for asking if this has already been answered but I read someone write that scenario 6 the moon valley, they started with 600+ gold. I start with just over 100 gold and get raped in bout 10 turns! Any help please?
Thanks
Alarantalara
Art Contributor

Re: The moon valley

Post by Alarantalara »

You should probably say which campaign this is for, especially since I think that scenario is from an add-on.

Generally you can get more gold if you play on lower difficulty levels or complete earlier scenarios more quickly while using fewer units. It's also possible that there have been changes made to that scenario since whatever report you read.
powershot

Post by powershot »

or they had carryover gold. :|
My new account is: Power_Pixel_Wannabe. Yea. Yea.... Why are you still reading this? What the heck m8? You have some kind of problem? Yea. I draw. NO I'M NOT 5 ANYMORE!!! Little brats.
The heck m8? I thought you left... No seriously... go... serious...
ok bye m8. I'm serious.
Chappersdon

Post by Chappersdon »

Sorry I think it's invasion from the unknown
MRDNRA

Post by MRDNRA »

Not sure it work work with only 100 gold, but I always try to take out the north leader quickly then defend there. Maybe it might be worth trying to take out the north leader (the one nearest where you start) then go across the river to defend, keeping the enemies in the river if possible.
joshudson

Post by joshudson »

If it's the one I think it is, recalling 4 elvish sylphs and an elvish shyde did the trick for me.
CHKDSK has repaired bad sectors in CHKDSK.EXE