where can i find the scepter of fire?

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

pioseng

where can i find the scepter of fire?

Post by pioseng »

hi guys, im pioseng, an avid player of this game, but on my quest fot capturing the scepter of fire, it seems that there's a bug, or i just cant find it.. im in the underground caves with the dwarves where im instructed to move north to find the 'scepter of fire'.. i would really appreciate you help..

to forum mods: im sorry if i have open a forum just for this, i tried to look for a post for these concerns but didnt found any.. i'll be glady to delete this forum myself once i got the help from fellow payers..

thanks and good luck!

pioseng
philippines. :)
mnewton1

Re: where can i find the scepter of fire?

Post by mnewton1 »

It moves per game. Sorry
Creator of Ageless Era
Check out Frogatto & Friends, it's made by the same people who created The Battle for Wesnoth!
Anonymissimus
Inactive Developer

Post by Anonymissimus »

Type
:
to bring up the command line
debug
to enter debug mode and
shroud
to view the whole map. You must see the scepter somewhere on the map now. It is in the middle of a big, lit hall somewhere between top left to top right.

EDIT
It isn't a lit hall but it's there...
projects (BfW 1.12):
A Simple Campaign: campaign draft for wml startersPlan Your Advancements: mp mod
The Earth's Gut: sp campaignSettlers of Wesnoth: mp scenarioWesnoth Lua Pack: lua tags and utils
updated to 1.8 and handed over: A Gryphon's Tale: sp campaign
pioseng

Post by pioseng »

thanks guys.. i'll go try those out.. :)