The How to Play Index

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ParadiseCity

The How to Play Index

Post by ParadiseCity »

Last edited by ParadiseCity on July 7th, 2010, 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"The harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." -Thomas Jefferson
Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Re: The How to Play Index

Post by Velensk »

I would not include the How to Play for EoM. It is incredibly outdated and rather poorly written and in need of editing. I originally wrote it to try to generate some interest in playing EoM competitively so that I could do balancing however AFAIK nobody is balancing EoM for competitive play at the moment and even if they were this guide would be of little use.
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."
ParadiseCity

Post by ParadiseCity »

Velensk wrote:I would not include the How to Play for EoM. It is incredibly outdated and rather poorly written and in need of editing. I originally wrote it to try to generate some interest in playing EoM competitively so that I could do balancing however AFAIK nobody is balancing EoM for competitive play at the moment and even if they were this guide would be of little use.
Ok, it's off.

I've also added a comment that lets people know that I will remove their guide if they ask me to.
"The harder I work, the more luck I seem to have." -Thomas Jefferson
Huumy

Post by Huumy »

This looks cool, thanks for linking all the guides in one post :)
"And the girl that you want is directly out in front, And she’s waving her caboose at you, You sneeze achoo, She calls you out and boom!"
The offspring, trolling you since forever.
Huumy

Post by Huumy »

Just to remind you :) can you add my
- undead vs drakes
- Northeners vs drakes
- Northeners vs rebels

to the list.
"And the girl that you want is directly out in front, And she’s waving her caboose at you, You sneeze achoo, She calls you out and boom!"
The offspring, trolling you since forever.