Do you cheat?

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Do you cheat?

No! I'm honest!
24%
Yes, I save&reload at some important moves.
52%
I save&reload almost each turn
13%
I edit savegames to add more gold
5%
I edit savegames to improve my units and/or heal them
No votes
I even edit the game sources to cheat!
3%
Other (please specify :)
3%

Total votes: 62

Shade

Post by Shade »

MadMax wrote:I use debug mode for what it's supposed to do: debug. But I have edited savefiles before. I doctored a TROW file to make Edmond a Mage of Light, Sir Ruddry a Grand Knight, Haldric a Lord, and Burin a Lord. Also, I added the ability to recruit dwarves, and gave myself 5 runemasters to boot.
Blasphemer :) What did you do my poor TROW! :) No seriously, why did you do it? Were you really stuck? If so, where?
Note to forum users: You are in a maze of twisty little passages
MadMax

Post by MadMax »

Shade wrote:
MadMax wrote:I use debug mode for what it's supposed to do: debug. But I have edited savefiles before. I doctored a TROW file to make Edmond a Mage of Light, Sir Ruddry a Grand Knight, Haldric a Lord, and Burin a Lord. Also, I added the ability to recruit dwarves, and gave myself 5 runemasters to boot.
Blasphemer :) What did you do my poor TROW! :) No seriously, why did you do it? Were you really stuck? If so, where?
I forgot to get Burin, so I had to add him, and I went the Midlands way, so I didn't get Edmond. I added them. As for Ruddry and Haldric, I just did it for fun :)
"ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM"

Father of Flight to Freedom
http://www.wesnoth.org/wiki/FlightToFreedom