How do you pass "The Valley of Death" [Son of Blac

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

pravin

How do you pass "The Valley of Death" [Son of Blac

Post by pravin »

I have about 150 gold. 4 level 2 crossbowmen, nearly levelled assasin and orcish grunt and a level 2 goblin rider.

I guess fighting all the scorpions is out of the question. I try keeping a dying unit as a decoy and taking the other units across the desert, but the scorps always go for my shamans. And even if they went for the dying units, I guess I would not be able to outrun the remaining in the desert
A warrior may die a thousand deaths,
An empire dies but one.
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

If you have Kapou'e at level 3, the shamans are really good for fighting the scorpions. They suck loads of HP out of them, losing their chance-to-be-killed and thus making the AI practically ignore them.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
pravin

Post by pravin »

yep thanks. got through by blasting my way with shamans. they arent as weak as they seem :D
A warrior may die a thousand deaths,
An empire dies but one.
Rothrorn

Post by Rothrorn »

That never seems to work for me, the scorpions just gang up and pound them to a sticky red paste :cry:

I still think shamen should be able to heal......
Rothrorn the Wise
pravin

Post by pravin »

recruit 2 orc grunts to take the damage. the 2 grunts + gruu (troll dude) should be placed such that the shamans + orc leader will be attacked by 1 scorp only. yeah, and use the castle. they provide 60% defence as opposed to the desert (30%)