Nagas or Merfolks?

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Elvish_Conquerer

Re: Nagas or Merfolks?

Post by Elvish_Conquerer »

I like Merfolk, but SOMEHOW Nagas always seem to Slaughter me, Even in daytime with even numbers, which is why i hate them sooooooooo.

Elvish Conquerer
"Not only that! He made the AI so smart that, it changes the RNG without affecting statistical analysis! So even if you calculate the probability of getting what you got, it seems reasonable, even though it isn't. We've uncovered a massive conspiracy!"
Araja

Post by Araja »

Hmm, from November 2009 to April 2010? The forum search feature makes it's presence felt.

I reckon a Naga V Merfolk fight would be better if both sides had their full compliment of units. I'd like to see the naga hide from magic attacks, but those poisoned bows could make life hard for the merfolk. Then again, those bows only have 2 strikes...Imagine hoplites keeping the naga off their friends during the day, or depthstalkers assassinating valuable units. Oh those are level 2s. Age of Watery Heroes? :P

The thread had already been bumped, I'm just running with it.
Hulavuta

Post by Hulavuta »

Are you talking about only mainline or UMC's too? Because in the case of mainline, there are less Nagas for balance issues, so of course Merfolk would win. Let me mention however, that Nagas are much cooler.

Also, I don't think this belongs here.
F:tGJ, Saurian Campaign
The Southern Chains, a fanfic
“The difference between winners and champions is that champions are more consistent."
~Sierra
Araja

Post by Araja »

Of course not mainline, all the stylish naga are missing :)

And the thread seemed to shift into discussion a long time before it died and was bumped, so maybe it is the wrong forum.
Icarusvogel

Post by Icarusvogel »

Stylish? The Abomination? Disputable.
You are a Necromancer - Intelligent and powerful, yet reclusive and misunderstood, you dabble in dark arts that everyone else can only dream of.
Gambit
Loose Screw

Post by Gambit »

That thing was the very definition of suave.
And not just because it was my forum avatar for most of 2008-2009