Difference in Orocia Mods?

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Phoxly

Difference in Orocia Mods?

Post by Phoxly »

Okay so I have seen Total Orocia, RandomMod Orocia, and Random Orocia, what are the differences? o.0

I know one of them the starting unit is Mermaid or Naga fighters, and in Random Orocia, its Ghouls... or maybe thats what is random lol.
Bellerophon

Re: Difference in Orocia Mods?

Post by Bellerophon »

OrociaRandomMod has randomless spawns that are the same every time you play it, Random Orocia has different spawns everytime, the spawns consisting only of Default era units, whereas Total Orocia also has random spanws that differ everytime you play it, the one difference is that spawned units come from Default Era, BEEM...and some other eras as well. Hope this helps.
jon316

Re: Difference in Orocia Mods?

Post by jon316 »

I think one of the other differences is there are only three spots for unit upgrades in one of the orocia mods and there is another mod that gives you the entire castle ground space for upgrades.

I know I liked OrociaRandomMod the most when I played MP last year, mainly because you could have 3-4 units in the middle getting upgrades at a time. The 3-4 is depending on when your teammates want you to take your healer out of the middle so their healer can get some benefits from being in the middle...at least that's how I used to play it.