where is M

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

thy413

where is M

Post by thy413 »

i am currently in IotD and i can't find the M guy. is he in one of the temple? i explore all of them and all i find is undead and empty.

BTW is it better to choose the Peninsula?
scott

Post by scott »

Yes he is in one of the temples. You should make sure you check them all. If not, as a last resort you can restart the scenario. I think Isle of the damned is a better scenario to play.
pjr

Re: where is M

Post by pjr »

thy413 wrote:i am currently in IotD and i can't find the M guy. is he in one of the temple? i explore all of them and all i find is undead and empty.
He ought to be in one of the temples, probably the second one from the right.
BTW is it better to choose the Peninsula?
I think it's a matter of personal preference. I prefer Muff Malal's peninsula because it's easy. You can form a front line a few hexes away from the enemy castle and gain a lot of experience by killing all the weak units the AI recruits, and then choose a time to move in for the kill in order to gain an adequate gold bonus to help you through the next scenarios. If you're careful, you ought to be able to promote a couple of mages to the point at which they're almost as good as Moremirmu.