ok... I crossed the river..

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

mixmaster

ok... I crossed the river..

Post by mixmaster »

I beat the Sea serpants. You gotta over there fast, cause they are nasty. I emerged victorious, only to have the game quit on me. Is that the end so far? Not sure which version I have, but I suspect it's not the latest. :roll:
fmunoz
Founding Artist

Post by fmunoz »

If you are a windows user there is new version just released. Not a official version but one compiled from the developer branch. There are at least 3 more levels and a lot of improvements :-)
If you are a linux or other OS user try the CVS thing. Go to the Wiki section of http://www.wesnoth.org and read the instruction there.
Dave
Founding Developer

Post by Dave »

No, that's not the end so far. When it is the end, you will see a message telling you that you have reached the end of the currently playable scenarios.

To find the version you have, look at the bottom left of the title screen, and it will state the version number. If there is no version number there, well, let's just say that you have a really old version ;)

Latest stable version is 0.4.8.

See the downloads page here to get the source code, and here to get binaries.

Oh and congratulations for having gotten as far as you have. ;)

David