Elensefar

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Darth Fool
Retired Developer

Post by Darth Fool »

The "nasty troops" would work much better if they were summoned not as an event that happens during the players turn, but as if the units were recruited normally. Maybe just having the same events as before, but having them give a lump of gold to L'sar and add high level units to her recruit list. That way they don't have to worry about suddenly getting attacked the next round 'cause one of your units missteped. Just a thought.
Jolly Roger

Post by Jolly Roger »

I have trouble with this scenario. I'm playing on version 0.7.6. I've got knight, paladin, hero, ranger, rider, marksman (5 more xp and he is sharpshooter) and marshall. I easily eliminate first wave of orc attack, but then comes night and couple of turns later force of undead (skeletons mainly). I can't resist it. I ran out of gold quickly (I've got 180 at the start, which allows me to recall these experienced units and recruit 2-3 basic units). The undead are killing my units one by one and I can't recruit more units (upkeep and Konrad is hiding in forest behind line of my units). I'm really tired with this scenario, starting it again and again. Is it possible to beat it with this units and cash or should I go back to earlier scenario and achieve in it more gold? I'm playing on normal level.
Michael

Post by Michael »

After trying (and losing) for a few days, I eventually beat the scenario. I wrote a bit about it in this thread. I played on easy, though, and I doubt I could have made it on normal. I just about won in the literally last turn of the scenario.