About Legend of Wesmere Coop

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

lwcasss

About Legend of Wesmere Coop

Post by lwcasss »

I decided to play Legend of Wesmere coop with some friends of mine, none of us ever played this campaign before, so Landar looked cool and I decided to choose him, after a [censored] ton of battles, we got that girl I forgot the name, something with Chidil? Dunno, but Kalenz and her got a lot of cool units to recruit and Landar yet just got fighter and archers, we're playing and are in a scenario with trolls, I don't know the name, but Landar still sucks, does he even unlock any units besides archers and fighters?
The_Gnat

Re: About Legend of Wesmere Coop

Post by The_Gnat »

I believe that at some point Landar can recruit Elvish Scouts, but i do not think anything else. If you want i probably could modify it for you if you upload your saved game. :)
How to upload a saved game
Go into Settings > Advanced

Find the "compress saved games" option and turn it off

Go to (in windows) Documents > My Games > Wesnoth > Saves >

Find your save game and upload it using the "upload attachment" button when you are writing a message in the forum. :)
@ dev's - if you modify the recruits in a saved game will it remain for the rest of the campaign?
lwcasss

Post by lwcasss »

The thing is, this game I was talking about took place like, one yer ago I think? I played a lot of this game with my friends until got bored, then we just dunno, forgot about it. But we're returning again to play it and thought it would be cool to play this campaign again, from the start because I lost the save and as I remembered Landar sucked I thought I would ask here if he even unlock anything. Anyways I'm going to play him again, because I think I'm the most capable of playing this game, as I'm the one dragging my friends to play it with me and they're not very good at strategy games.
The_Gnat

Post by The_Gnat »

Okay, hopefully you will have fun :D Also in the main menu of wesnoth their is a button 'add-ons', you may be interested in downloading another multiplayer campaign from there. (there are many good singe player and multiplayer addons)