Zhukov's Orcs - Fallen thread.

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
JW

Post by JW »

Oreb wrote:That simple solution of an overcrowded Era is to split it up into Sub-Era's. Since IE has around 22 planned factions, and about 10-12 actually having some art.
????? 22 factions ?????

[/OT]
Oreb

Post by Oreb »

Each Era has about 7+ factions, there are 3 Eras.

Each is completly different. Though there may be some similars between few, like the Laviniani to the Lavinians, the only difference is worse horses, and worse water units. And the unit stats are changed around a bit.

But the majority is whole new trees, but does implement factions such as Kedari, Nizari, Aragwaith, Clockwork Dwarves, and High Elves.
I am Oreb, Lord of the Darthien
Give your comments to the World of Orbivm
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

1) I have a reworked map, which COULD allow for the Steppe Orcs but doesn't have to. Zhukov?

2) I'm not going to derail this thread any more by posting it here; I'll do so in the Imperial Era forums.

3) Yep, 22 factions. I'm an ambitious SOB. ;)
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
BloodIssyl

Post by BloodIssyl »

wow zhukov, i am loving this era.

one thing is, if they were ever in the main era they would pwn undead, cuz of the impact berserker (savage) and the spearhead both having impact.

The art looks great, some of it FANTASTIC.

If i say anything stupid, forgive my noobiness.
Alks

Post by Alks »

Whoah...

I thought, that by this time Steppers shall be ready. But you made a big progress since the last time. I haven't been here for some time, and still I wait for this faction to be done.
Zhukov
Art Contributor

Post by Zhukov »

Thrawn
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Thrawn »

Zhukov wrote:Still waiting?

;)
w007, download commensing!

good work, and I admire your perseverence!
...please remember that "IT'S" ALWAYS MEANS "IT IS" and "ITS" IS WHAT YOU USE TO INDICATE POSSESSION BY "IT".--scott

this goes for they're/their/there as well
Zhukov
Art Contributor

Post by Zhukov »

Thanks Thrawn.

Note to all: Seeing as the art is changing focus, I've started a new art thread for this faction. Besides, this one is getting overly long.
So any comments and stuff please go here.

Let this one sink. I may ask Sir Dubh to lock it, but that shouldn't be neccesary.
Maeglin Dubh
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Maeglin Dubh »

Thread is soft-locked. Do not post here. I don't want to have to lock it, in case Zhukov has need of it again, but if anyone violates the terms of lockage, that just might have to happen.
Cuyo Quiz wrote:I really should push for Temuchin's brainstorming with all my might someday, when the skies are cloudy, the winds dance and the light is free to roam over the soil along the fog.